Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie Install and Performance Inquiry  (Read 3384 times)

kenpierce

• Coppermine newbie
    • Piercing Metal
Newbie Install and Performance Inquiry
« on: December 18, 2005, 06:46:18 am »

Hello Friends,

I run www.PiercingMetal.com and only recently discovered that my provider gives me means to utilize the Coppermine Gallery software.  Our site is a series of HTM docs that are called by a database and we have a lot of photography of the bands we are reporting about.  How would I integrate the Coppermine stuff into existing articles to make ease of picture visage not an overall issue. 

We obviously did this in an archaic and arduous manner (my last webmasters idea) and now going forward I wish to make it as streamlined as possible.  There is often two or three bands in a show and depending on their level of music power we try to feature something from them all.  The current means is individual thumbs and files all referenced in a second file which is referenced by the main review copy.

Any assist will be appreciated.  My email is KennyPierce@gmail.com

Ken P.
Ken Pierce - Editor/Reporter
www.PiercingMetal.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Newbie Install and Performance Inquiry
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 07:52:41 am »

to visually integrate coppermine into your site, create a theme that matches the overall look of your site and add the navigational links to it. To display coppermine content on no-coppermine pages, use the mod cpmFetch (there's a whole sub-board dedicated to it).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.