Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Improvement plugin rewrite 1.4.2  (Read 28689 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Improvement plugin rewrite 1.4.2
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 05:16:44 am »

Please don't clutter this thread with yet another karma discussion. You have 10 postings so far - there's no telling what you got that negative karma for, but after all I wouldn't care if I were you. Karma is a tool that is being used by supporters to track "misbehaviour", but a negative karma score of -2 is nothing to be worried about.

NevilleX

• Coppermine novice
    • SeGoodies
Re: Improvement plugin rewrite 1.4.2
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 10:50:11 pm »

I've modified (actually rewrited : )) the plugin and it is nearly complete and working. Only the links in two pages linked from user profile page are absent but i'll copmlete it after because i have a terrible headache :S.

After install check the source of .htaccess file in the root of gallery folder with the htaccess.txt file in the plugin's folder, because sometimes it can be corrupted while copying. If it is corrupted you have "500 Server Internal Error" so you can understand it is corrupted : )

If you have problems don't hesitate to contact me: myabase-public [@] yahoo [.] com

Addition

I've mostly completed the plugin, there is two or three links that are not rewrited. And i don't think to rewrite them because they are not necessary a lot. These form of the plugin is enough to use (and for Google indexing)

If you want to see the script working, visit: http [://] www [.] bestofanime [.] net   (correct the address first : ))

Thanks for your great work.
Will this work with a bridged gallery?

natalina

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Interior & Architecture
A little problem with slideshow -please,help
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 11:50:56 am »

Hi:) I have a little problem with this plagin, when I try to see slideshow from album/ lastup etc. For example: displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=-x&pid=x&slideshow=5000 rewrites to slideshow-album-lastup-cat--x-pid-241-delay-5000.html. Maybe, someone can help me with this?:)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 19 queries.