Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cannot adjust height of project vii theme header  (Read 3460 times)

jeroenisblij

• Coppermine newbie
cannot adjust height of project vii theme header
« on: December 17, 2005, 07:23:25 pm »

I am trying to customize the Project VII theme, but now I'm totally stuck

If you look at my test gallery: http://www.snekerstappers.nl/coppermine/index.php?theme=project_vii then you can see that the table in which the logo is located, does not have the right height.

The height of the picture I try to fit into that space is 105 pixels, while the original picture is 65 pixels.

For the last 4 hours I have been trying to adjust the height of this table, but I cannot find the piece of code.

The header code looks like this:
Code: [Select]
<div id="HEADER" style="background-image:url(themes/project_vii/images/top_panel_r1_c4.jpg);">
  <div style="background-image:url(themes/project_vii/images/top_panel_r1_c1.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat">
    <h1>{GAL_NAME}</h1>
    <h3>{GAL_DESCRIPTION}</h3>
  </div>
</div>

I am running coppermine 1.4.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: cannot adjust height of project vii theme header
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 07:36:38 pm »

Sorry, I can't help with the header issue but did notice extra stuff at the bottom. Remove the following from template.html:
Code: [Select]
ER}
{VANITY}
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.