Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need help to add BBcode  (Read 4760 times)

vietid.com

• Coppermine newbie
    • Vietnamgallery
need help to add BBcode
« on: December 16, 2005, 05:31:33 am »

in comment for photos I want to have some of bbcode or tag like this: <br>, how can I do ?

thanks for your time
http://dearvietnam.com free photos for you

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: need help to add BBcode
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2005, 05:40:21 am »

in comment for photos I want to have some of bbcode or tag like this: <br>, how can I do ?

thanks for your time

The image caption field is already designed to accept bbcode.  How you lay out your text is how it is displayed.
If you are talking about the custom image description fields, however, then you will have to refer to the FAQ document in your DOCS folder and look for the How do I enable clickable links in custom user fields? section.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: need help to add BBcode
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 10:56:17 am »

user comments can't contain bbcode. Afaik there's a mod for cpg1.3.x that allows multi-line comments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.