Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Force "page numbers" to go to a new row please!  (Read 3257 times)

mustang_lex

• Coppermine novice
    • Stangette.com
Force "page numbers" to go to a new row please!
« on: December 15, 2005, 10:05:02 pm »

OK. I am populating quite alot of Comments for my coppermine gallery. Its really growing and works awesome!

The problem I'm facing is that I have 24 pages of comments and because coppermine lists 1 -24 on the bottom screen , its stretching my table. see http://www.stangette.com/showcase/thumbnails.php?album=lastcom&cat=0 to see exactly what I mean.

I need it to to do one of 2 things. 1) when I get to 20 pages , page 21 will start on a new row underneath the current one (have 2 rows of number index) and continue to another row once the comments gets to 40 pages and so one

or 2) have it setup like Vbulletin, where it shows 1, 2, 3, 4, ......Last and when you click 4 it shows 4,5,6,7......Last and so on.

Is there a fix for this. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:29:58 pm by Nibbler »
Alex
www.stangette.com/showcase
my Coppermine Gallery!

Nibbler

Re: Force "page numbers" to go to a new row please!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 10:10:56 pm »

See the option in config - number of tabs to display

mustang_lex

• Coppermine novice
    • Stangette.com
Re: Force "page numbers" to go to a new row please!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:23:58 pm »

Nibbler You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it was that simple. i feel dubm. Why I had it set to 24 was beyond me, but needless to say its perfect now!!! Thanks
Alex
www.stangette.com/showcase
my Coppermine Gallery!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.