Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Thumbnails, No Pics, but everything else  (Read 3112 times)

horsepix

• Coppermine newbie
No Thumbnails, No Pics, but everything else
« on: December 15, 2005, 05:33:06 am »

Alright, I don't know much about this database/gallery business and I'm stumped.  Hopefully its an easy fix and you all can help me.  :)

Here is the gallery:  http://www.percheronnetwork.com/gallery

When I visited the site today, I was getting a script error message (for the header) after the "Random files" table.  I wish I had remember to copy the error message, but I didn't.  I went into the configuration and reset to default all my configuration data.  This fixed the error, however, none of the thumbnails or full size pics are showing up.  All of the information is there. SQL Databases are in tact.  If you mouse over the small box above the user names (in the user galleries), file data shows up.  However, if you click on it, a white box comes up that is approximately the correct size for an image, but there is nothing in it.  Descriptions and comments load, but no picture.  If you right click on the white box where the image should be and select "properties," it tells you that the Address: about:blank.

So what's going on?  How do I fix it?  Is this a result of resetting my default config data? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: No Thumbnails, No Pics, but everything else
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 06:05:22 am »

I see your fullsize images, but no thumbnails.  I recommend reviewing your config options; see what changed and change it back.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.