Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add Out of range error  (Read 2967 times)

elmo2274

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add Out of range error
« on: December 13, 2005, 11:30:41 pm »

I have searched the forum high and low and can't find an answer. Not sure if this is a problem with SQL permissions or PHP.... I was running 1.3.2 on IIS 6.0 with PHP 4 and I think mysql 4... (let me know if you need me to find this info). I moved computers and switched to using apache with php 5 and mysql 5. Everything moved over pretty easily after some initial config. Coppermine is up and running on the new machine but I can't seem to batch add files. I can select the folder and select the files to import but when It tries to import the files Image Magick creates my resized images but I get the red x for the picture and the result is "There was an error while processing a database query." Below is the debug.... let me know if you need more info....and Thanks alot!!!

While executing query "INSERT INTO cpg132_pictures (pid, aid, filepath, filename, filesize, total_filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, owner_id, owner_name, title, caption, keywords, approved, user1, user2, user3, user4, pic_raw_ip, pic_hdr_ip, position) VALUES ('', '59', 'Pictures/CRMFishTank/', 'CRMFishTank_004.jpg', '2274314', '2359792', '2832', '2128', '1134511009', '1', 'elmo2274','', '', '', 'YES', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0')" on 0

mySQL error: Out of range value adjusted for column 'pid' at row 1

File: C:\coppermine\include\functions.inc.php - Line: 248

Nibbler

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.