Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie question, member name under last upload and font change  (Read 4995 times)

AnnieTPC

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie question, member name under last upload and font change
« on: January 03, 2006, 10:47:13 pm »

Hi,

I've used coppermine before and been more than happy with it. I've just started a new web site and have coppermine version 1.3.1

The problem I have is that on the recent uploads thumbs, the members names don't show. This is frustrating as I run a photography web site and can't see who's uploaded what without having to go to the image itself.  I can't see at a glance, who's over-uploaded their daily quota.

The other thing I'm having trouble with is the font in the most recent comments.  It's really difficult to read and I've had numerous complaints about it.

I don't know how to solve this .. and I've never altered code other than html before, so if you do have an answer, please remember I'm new to this and will need it writing in idiot's guide terms.

Annie
www.photographers-corner.com

Nibbler

Re: Newbie question, member name under last upload and font change
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 10:57:01 pm »

We only support standalone coppermine here - no ports, sorry.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=13667.0

AnnieTPC

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Newbie question, member name under last upload and font change
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 11:09:37 pm »

Ok thanks. sorry I didn't realise.  Like I said.. completely new to all this.  thanks anyway :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.