Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange batch add behaviour 1.4.2  (Read 5040 times)

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Strange batch add behaviour 1.4.2
« on: December 13, 2005, 12:05:47 am »

Just installed a fresh coppermine gallery for a friend and used version 1.4.2 for it.

But when batch adding the files (221) there are some strange behaviours, all files seems to be seen as double. So i ignored it and just continoued to see what would happen and I got this strange output, notice that some files have the same name (all are seen double) and while batch adding some go OK some DP and also some OK and OK while having the same name.

(http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/i/73AQ0DUBBB2T/730w)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 08:44:01 am by GauGau »
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Strange batch add behaviour 1.4.2
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 06:40:11 pm »

Seems it got to do with the fact it cant deal so good with the spaces in the file name... ir renames every space by a _

When I try to add files without spaces it all goes well.

Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Strange batch add behaviour 1.4.2
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2006, 08:43:49 am »

Has been taken care of - files that would be identical when spaces get replaced with underscores ("foo_bar.jpg" vs. "foo bar.jpg") now get a ~ postfix. Marking accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.