Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: para gaugau  (Read 7198 times)

el loco

• Coppermine newbie
para gaugau
« on: December 03, 2005, 07:44:20 pm »

Hola pedazo de pelotudo de podes ir a la fucking puta concha de tu madre...

para que ponen un subforo en espaņol y te haces el ingles si se postea en espaņol es por que a alguien se le complica con el ingles asi que hace un esfuerzo ponete las pilas loco... y andate a la fucking concha de tu hermana  :-*
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 07:50:27 pm by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: para gaugau
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 09:45:56 am »

@el loco: thanks for your intelligent posting. You seem to know my mother, judging from your anatomy knowledge, so you have an advantage - I don't have the privilege to know yours. However, I think that she must be proud that her kid is doing so well and that her education has been so fruitful - I guess she taught you to run around swearing and being a nasty person. It saddens me that I don't fully understand what you're trying to tell me, although I can see that you fully understood what an open source application like coppermine is about. It's a pity that you can't reply once more, sharing your wise words, as you have been banned. I'm looking forward to you re-registering and posting another flame, as it's much easier for a forum admin to ban people like you than it is for you to register again.

@Thu: Thanks for moving this thread to the crap-bin. However, I moved it back to the board to let everybody judge what a nice person "el loco" is.

Joachim (aka GauGau)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 10:29:50 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 19 queries.