Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: notification on comment emails partly working...  (Read 4527 times)

willemt

• Coppermine newbie
notification on comment emails partly working...
« on: December 12, 2005, 06:08:37 pm »

Hello forum,

I have had running coppermine and phpbb for quite some time now and all was good till I noticed just now that notification on comment emails are not getting through anymore... It used to work just fine but now it stopped working PARTLY... That is the strangest thing: notifications to the admin are still being sent! But notifications to the owner of the pictures are not being sent anymore... I did one test where the owner of the picture and the admin have an email address on the same domain and the admin got the notifiration email while the owner of the picture did not.... Notification used to work perfect now suddenly it works half...  :(

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks!
Willem.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 09:28:59 am by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: notification on comment emails partly working...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 06:13:18 pm »

Notifications to the owner of the pictures when a comment is placed is not a feature afaik, perhaps you added that as a mod.

willemt

• Coppermine newbie
Re: notification on comment emails partly working...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 06:18:46 pm »

hmmm... you see? It all was running so happily that I must have forgotten about that...
Probably I modded to get that feature. Still wonder how come it suddenly stopped working though...

Will search for the mod and verify it on my install.

Thanks!
Willem.

willemt

• Coppermine newbie
solved...
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 02:45:48 am »

For some reason the file was set back to whatever it is in the original coppermine install.....
I suspect my webspace provider as they recently changed servers... :-\

Thanks for reminding me I modded my install  ::)

Willem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.