Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug found in 1.4.2 for different translatiosn  (Read 3199 times)

hfohrman

• Coppermine newbie
    • Bokskogsbackens Consulting
Bug found in 1.4.2 for different translatiosn
« on: December 11, 2005, 03:05:20 pm »

Hi.

I have used some time this week to translate the swedish.php to contain most text in 1.4.2 vesion as the one downloaded are missing a lot.
I am now 95% done so I will soon send you the copy. I only have bridging and vesioncheck left.
Where to send it ?.

But I found 2 bugs.

1. When switching from admin to user mode and back there is a text dispalyed from this

if (defined('MODE_PHP')) $lang_mode_php = array(
  0 => 'Leaving admin mode...',
  1 => 'Entering admin mode...',

And if I have enabled the function "'Fallback to English if translated phrase not found" it always fallback to english even if the translation is done in sthe swedish.php that is used everyware else.

2. I have found one text that not in the lang files but I think it should.
When doing changes to pictures and doing saving it says .
"Picture successfully saved - you can close this window now"
And that is hardcoded in picEditor.php

Thats all.

Hans
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 09:11:34 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Bug found in 1.4.2 for different translatiosn
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 09:09:18 pm »

I appreciate your readiness to contribute, however it's a pity that you haven't done as suggested in the translator's guide and checked the translation thread first: there are already 2 users working on the swedish translation for cpg1.4.2, and there are instrcutions how to post the translation file as well. Please contact the two translators to see what you can do to merge your efforts. I saw that you posted on the translation thread as well, so I guess this thread can be closed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.