Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cpg & BBclone integration  (Read 3152 times)

jensb

• Coppermine newbie
Cpg & BBclone integration
« on: November 05, 2005, 01:01:15 pm »

Hi!

first let me say I´ve searched the forum not finding a solution to my question.

secondly I´m using Cpg on several sites .. works like a charm ... I´m also using bbclone web statistics (www.bbclone.de) also works just fine ..

bbclone works with an php snippet added to the sites phppages ... in this case I´ve added :

//------ Counter -----------------------------------
 define("_BBC_PAGE_NAME", "Test");
 define("_BBCLONE_DIR", "../bbclone/");
 define("COUNTER", _BBCLONE_DIR."mark_page.php");
 if (is_readable(COUNTER)) include_once(COUNTER);

to theme.php ...

now this works .. in a fashion ... it unique visits correctly ... but ... it counts all pages as "test"  .. ie all hits is counted as on that one page ...

http://www.sportbar.se/bbclone/

what I ant to ask u is this: has any of u managed to get bbclone to count the individual album/pic pages ? (this is my dream sceario :D)

or ... is there a variable cpg is using that could (possibly) be used to identify the indiviual pages cpg creates? if any of You could supply me with that maybe I could see if I can modify bbclone to use that instead of:

define("_BBC_PAGE_NAME", "Test");

or as it will probably en up .. taking the variable and going to bbclones forum to ask them ;) since I´m a complete newbie when it comes to coding hehe

thanks in advance for any help You can give me and keep up the great worrk you´re doing with cpg /Jens

mainpower

• Coppermine novice
    • Photo album of ... (with CPG)
Re: Cpg & BBclone integration
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 12:02:13 pm »

Any luck so far ??? I was also thinking about intergrating BBClone into the theme.php code.

Cheers,
MainPower
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.