Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImageMagick path when hosting with LinkSky ?  (Read 4996 times)

AndrewC

• Coppermine novice
ImageMagick path when hosting with LinkSky ?
« on: December 10, 2005, 10:27:09 pm »

I'm a new Coppermine user. My site is hosted with LinkSky. I'm having trouble getting the ImageMagick path set. According to Linksky it should be be /usr/bin but that doesn't seem to work and neither does /usr/bin/  or /usr/bin/X11/

Can anyone suggest what I should be using ? The normally excellent support from LinkSky has drawn a blank on this one :(

Thanks, Andrew

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: ImageMagick path when hosting with LinkSky ?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 12:01:05 am »

Perhaps your host should verify the location of the ImageMagick convert binary instead of just telling you where it should be.  There isn't anything we can do to help.

This isn't a show-stopper.  You can use GD2 instead - the quality is pretty much the same.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

AndrewC

• Coppermine novice
Re: ImageMagick path when hosting with LinkSky ?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 12:10:11 am »

Perhaps your host should verify the location of the ImageMagick convert binary instead of just telling you where it should be.  There isn't anything we can do to help.

This isn't a show-stopper.  You can use GD2 instead - the quality is pretty much the same.

Yup, I'm using GD2. I was hoping maybe another LinkSky user might have already solved this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.