Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting Images When Doing a Search  (Read 4962 times)

bizwrx

• Coppermine newbie
Sorting Images When Doing a Search
« on: December 16, 2003, 07:37:40 am »

In the congifg pannel I have the gallery set to sort by name assending. When you browse the gallery the names sort correctly, however when you doa search and it pulls the images that match the search the photos are sorted by view.

It would be nice if the images would continue to sort by tittle when doing a search. Or if there would be an easy way to simply disable the counting of view for each photo.

A second request would be to allow while in admin mode to do a search for an image by tittle and when that image comes up be able to edit it's properties. Now I to edit a photo I have to click album>edit photos and click through the pages of images to find the one I have to edit.

Just a few ideas.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Sorting Images When Doing a Search
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 10:32:24 am »

Quote from: "bizwrx"
Or if there would be an easy way to simply disable the counting of view for each photo.
already implemented in dev branch of cvs, will be in the next version

Quote from: "bizwrx"
A second request would be to allow while in admin mode to do a search for an image by tittle and when that image comes up be able to edit it's properties. Now I to edit a photo I have to click album>edit photos and click through the pages of images to find the one I have to edit.
an "edit pic" link will be on every image (no matter how you got to the image - be it a search, a meta album or "regular" browsing by gallery structure) in the next version (this has already been coded and is in the dev cvs branch).

Thanks for the suggestions, but please post only one topic per thread in the future - it's much easier to track.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.