Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Order Prints Online  (Read 3118 times)

soldstatic

• Coppermine novice
Order Prints Online
« on: December 07, 2005, 07:58:03 pm »

I know there's a couple of places where you can upload a photo and have people order it online. Is there any way to incorporate this into CPG?? I'd like people to be able to order prints of pictures from my website. I take pictures at parties, give them a card, they go to the site, order prints and then their prints get printed and shipped to them (without me having to do anything). I don't care about making any money off this, I just think it would be a cool thing to have it be all convenient for them...

Ideas anyone??
« Last Edit: December 11, 2005, 03:40:53 pm by GauGau »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Order Prints Online
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 09:22:26 pm »

soldstatic

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 08:25:44 am »

i realize that, i'm saying it would be a cool thing to integrate in the future w/o a mod, but i dont know if there's already mods to do that (if there are i'll have find them [if you wouldnt mind a link to that would be helpful]) but at any rate, just a suggestion. (if its already implemented, or its easy to implement w/ a mod, sorry bout the waste of space on your board...)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2005, 03:40:05 pm »

coppermine is an app that is used world-wide, but the printing services only operate globally. What would be the point of a feature that allows you to order prints from a German print service if you reside in the US, for example? As this depends on regional settings, it's impossible to do. Additionally, the number of available printing services in a coppermine package would mean setting up a bias and name some companies.
Such a feature will definitely not go into coppermine's core, however it would be welcome to be posted as a user contribution, preferably as a plugin.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.