Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hacked box , lost files  (Read 3255 times)

undeshila

• Coppermine newbie
Hacked box , lost files
« on: December 07, 2005, 10:39:23 am »

hello , we've experienced some unpleasent events last night , someone broke into the server (didn't had root access) but rm -rf / and the files in coppermine that were with 777 attributes were deleted. We've lost the albums and the /include files. All the other files are ok.

We're doing our best to recover them , but now the board (1.3) looks like this

Warning: main(include/init.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/htdocs/poze/displayimage.php on line 25

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'include/init.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/htdocs/poze/displayimage.php on line 25

can u tell me how to reput the files in the /include directory ?! Ive tried getting the download file again but and put just the /include but it say :

Coppermine Photo Gallery seems not to be installed correctly, or you're running coppermine for the first time. You'll be redirected to the installer. If your browser doesn't support redirect, click here.

Isnt there a way tu have just the normal /include files ?! And the albums my guess is that they still exist in the DB , but not the picture files ... we'll see how/when we'll get them back.

Any help will be apreciated.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 10:56:12 am by undeshila »

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Hacked box , lost files
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 11:56:26 am »

If you uploaded the 1.3.x include directory, there should be a file named config.inc.php.sample or something along those lines.  Rename it to config.inc.php, then edit the file.  Put in your database information, save it, and then upload it to your include directory.  You'll also need to create an empty file called install.lock and upload that to your include directory.  You should then have access to your site again.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.