Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intermediate Size - 400 (fails to upload if above 400)  (Read 4090 times)

Auberne

• Coppermine newbie
Intermediate Size - 400 (fails to upload if above 400)
« on: December 06, 2005, 02:13:52 pm »

I want my intermediate size (both for landscape and portrait) to be 690 exaclty, so I enter 690 as the Intermediate width, save the config and try and upload an image (portrait)

It uploads them ok, but when I put them in an album, select the name and type in a description, I get a blank page (or page could not be displayed) when I click OK to complete the upload

Returning the value from 690 to 400 it starts to work again.

This is with aspect ratio set (not height/width) using the latest stable release of Coppermine

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Intermediate Size - 400 (fails to upload if above 400)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 01:25:15 am »

I can't replicate this problem on my 1.4.2 test site.  I set intermediate size to 690, use max aspect, and successfully uploaded two 1600x1200 images.  Did you perform an upgrade or do a fresh install of 1.4.2?

Follow the troubleshooting steps, then provide a test user/password and a link to your site.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.