Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload Problem  (Read 4102 times)

korg74

• Coppermine newbie
Upload Problem
« on: December 05, 2005, 07:16:28 pm »

Hi! I have a problem: if I upload a single image it' all ok, but if I upload by "upload images".. there ins't my folder whit image.
Look at this:

(http://www.mircodimarcello.it/file.jpg)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Upload Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 08:52:03 am »

actually, the screenshot you attached isn't from the upload page, but it's the batch-add screen. It allows you to batch-add files to your coppermine database that you have previously uploaded using your favorite FTP-app (or copied to your server's hard-drive in another way). The text on the screenshot you posted already should give you an explanation what actually is wrong. Read "batch-add" up in the documentation that comes with coppermine.
If you think you've done everything correctly and that there actually is at least one custom sub-folder within the albums dir and that there actually is at least one file within this folder, make sure that you have set permissions on that folder accordingly (you are on a windows server, so CHMOD doesn't apply to you, but nevertheless there are permissions). Post a deep link to one of the files that you're trying to batch-add.
If your question isn't answered by my posting, read the sticky thread on this board first and do as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs.

Joachim

P.S. You appear to be self-hosted. I hope that your server isn't public, as it's not recommended at all that newbies run their own webserver accessible over the internet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.