Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine and EasyPHP1.8  (Read 4765 times)

Blueiris

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Horse poor!
    • Saddlebred World Gallery
Coppermine and EasyPHP1.8
« on: December 04, 2005, 06:11:07 pm »

Will Coppermine run under EasyPHP1.8?

I tried to set up a "scratch" gallery on my machine under EasyPHP1.8, but had problems with uploading images. The image would be put in the file, but a message would appear that it wasn't added to the album. I want to run it on my PC under EasyPHP if possible, because it's sooo much easier to test a PHP script and work on styles, etc., right on the home machine, rather than uploading and fussing on the server.

I did a search, and found a thread that might apply to my problem, but it's in French, and my French is sooo rusty that I can't really translate the answer reliably.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - he's got to discover that it's wet for himself.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Coppermine and EasyPHP1.8
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 05:11:08 am »

As long as it meets the minimum requirements, then yes it will work.  If you don't have your server properly configured, then you'll have to fix that before attempting to use Coppermine.  You should find plenty of help for configuring your test server on Google.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.