Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Approving new images  (Read 3517 times)

metamuse

• Coppermine newbie
Approving new images
« on: December 03, 2005, 03:50:34 am »

This is going to sound really stupid but I'm not finding the button to approve new images submitted. I require admin approval for new images. I had 1.3.x something. I now have 1.4.2 I had my host install it. But I'm not seeing the button that was the very first one anymore to approve the images. The button now is Config.

I uploaded a picture and it was shown immediately (which is what I wanted for admins) and that parts works fine. But when I had a regular user test it it's just not showing me an option to approve it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Metamuse
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 04:02:45 am by Nibbler »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Approving new images
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 03:56:35 am »

In 1.4, the button only shows when there are images to approve. If there are images to approve and you still don't see the button, are you using a custom theme? See if it works in one of the themes that comes with the installation.

metamuse

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 03:59:35 am »

I'm using Hardwire. I'm not using any customizations.

metamuse

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2005, 04:02:18 am »

Duh me!

I just tested on my own user account and realized my friend didn't upload correctly then. It's there now.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.