Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie Proof Linking  (Read 3441 times)

ScHwErV

• Coppermine newbie
  • eOutDoorsman
    • eOutDoorsman.com
Newbie Proof Linking
« on: December 02, 2005, 02:48:11 pm »

Ok, I have CPG Bridged to my IPB forum where I expect the gallery to be used to host pictures of wildlife.  I would like to make it easier for folks to link to their pictures stored in the gallery.  Each time an image is shown, a small box below the image with a bbcode link to the image would be great.

I hate to do this, but something similar to what *ducks* photobucket does.  (sorry, I know CPG kicks PB's butt, but thats the feature I am lookin for)

If I set the gallery to show file information, it shows the url, so I believe this is possible, hopefully Ill be able to figure it out, if I do, Ill post here.

ScHwErV  8)

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Newbie Proof Linking
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 02:52:44 pm »

Yes, it's possible as a hack. Please search.

ScHwErV

• Coppermine newbie
  • eOutDoorsman
    • eOutDoorsman.com
Re: Newbie Proof Linking
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 03:38:14 pm »

I'm searching, promise :)

I found this link - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=3552.msg16691#msg16691
which is for 1.3, and it would be really great, however I use firefox, as do many others now, so copy directly to the clipboard, while a great idea, wont work for me or many of my users.

I also found a mod for 1.2, - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=431.0
Ill be trying that out here in a few minutes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.