Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Admin tools" cause mysql lockup  (Read 7224 times)

Xandrios

• Coppermine newbie
"Admin tools" cause mysql lockup
« on: December 02, 2005, 02:01:11 pm »

I've just upgraded an 1.3.2 coppermine test install to 1.4.2. There are still some theme issues with my custom theme (That I dont want to bother you with), but there is one strange issue.

Whenever the  "Admin tools" page is requested, mysql causes 100% cpu load....locking up the server. I have tried using the 'sample'-template, but that has the same effect. Somehow there is some kind of infinite loop or strange mysql query executed there.

Any ideas on how to solve this? :)

Thanks in advance,
Xandrios

Nibbler

Re: "Admin tools" cause mysql lockup
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 02:02:38 pm »

Are you bridged or using coppermine on its own ? Also do you have a lot of albums and categories ?

Xandrios

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 04:32:26 pm »

It is a standalone install, and has about 1800 albums... is that considered much?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 05:08:21 pm »

The code that makes the album box at the end of the page is not very efficient and 1800 may well be too much for it. Attached is an updated file that has better code. Please overwrite bridge/udb_base.inc.php with this new version and report back.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 19 queries.