Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album within an Album  (Read 2826 times)

natrlhy

• Coppermine regular visitor
Album within an Album
« on: December 01, 2005, 12:56:30 am »

Sorry, just found this topic after posting below:  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=17639.0

For the Member Galleries (or any for that matter.  I know the main page has Catagories.) it would be nice to see the ablility to create an Album within an Album.

For example,

If I have created an album in My Gallery called Rides, I would also like to have the ablility to create a sub-album within that Rides album called Cars. Within that same Rides album, I would also like to be able to create an album called Bikes.

It would basically look like this:

Member Galleries
                                                                                            |
                                                                                   membername
                                                                                            |
                                                                                        Albums
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                           Friends  -  Food  - Rides
                                                                                                       |
                                                                                                 Cars   Bikes

Hope this makes sense.  Otherwise, right now I either have to create a Rides Album that contains cars, bikes, trucks, etc contained in the same album.  I'm not sure if others are desiring this either.

Just a suggestion/addtion.

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Album within an Album
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 06:19:32 am »

has been requested many times before, and is being considered for the future, as we have said in other requests that ask for the same thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.