Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Full screen pop-up image doesn't work  (Read 6920 times)

Dark0n

• Coppermine newbie
Full screen pop-up image doesn't work
« on: November 30, 2005, 04:46:56 pm »

Hello,

This is my problem. I'm now working for quite a lot with Coppermine but this is a true mistery for me.

I have a website: http://media.darkon.nl/media. Here I post all of my pictures. Works perfect. Even de pop-up photo's....

No I have created a new website for my little sister: http://media.darkon.nl/esenjill2oz/. There the pop-up images don't work on my computer.

I thought it was the code. Everything looks to be in place. The include of the script. No type-errors found. Used other standard templates. All the same problems. Then I looked if it was my PC. But on some PC's of my friends there was the same problem, and on other PC's it worked just fine. It was tested with different setups reaching from linux to windows and using Internet Explorer as well as firefox 1.* and the latest 1.5.

Could somebody help me solve this very strange mystery?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Full screen pop-up image doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 08:16:28 pm »

this is called a pop-up blocker, probably in your browser. Edit your browser's privacy options or use another browser. Not related to coppermine at all, this is a client-sided issue. Google for "disable pop-up blocker howto" or similar.

Dark0n

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 09:06:49 pm »

So why is this only for a new version of coppermine and not for both sites? The only difference is that the 2 coppermine's are in a different subdirectory..

And aside that. I haven't installed a pop-up blocker. And I tested with IE6.*, firefox 1.* and the new firefox1.5 myself....

Just to be sure I searched the net about a pop-up blocker.. But seems nothing can be found.  ???

Anyone else a idea?

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 09:34:57 pm »

I get popup images on both sites, it's down to how you have your browser setup.

Dark0n

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 10:55:23 pm »

standard installation for both.....

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 06:17:00 am »

IE6 comes with a pop-up blocker built-in, as well as Firefox. Check your browser settings, or use another browser. This is something we can't figure out for you: like I said, it's a client issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.