Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble viewing folders during batch upload (worked fine before upgrade)  (Read 3607 times)

kkapadia

• Coppermine newbie

I'm pretty new to Coppermine and just installed version 1.3.5 a week or so ago.  I did not have a problem with Coppermine finding my folders below \albums\ during batch upload.  However, today I upgraded to the new stable version 1.4.2 and when I try to perform a batch upload I get the message saying there are no folders inside the "albums" folder yet.  This ofcourse is not true as I already have two albums up and running (that are working fine) which are using pictures from 2 different folders I created below the "albums" folder (not inside userpics folder ofcourse).  Permissions for my folders below albums are read/writable so I don't believe there is an issue there.  I searched the message board and the closest post I found was http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24115.0.  The response to that similar issue seemed to be that an album was created to begin with but that doesn't seem to be the case with me.

If anyone can help that would be great.  I really am against downgrading back to 1.3.5 as I would really like to use all the new features of 1.4.2.

Thanks in advance,
Kamal
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 07:24:27 am by TranzNDance »

kkapadia

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Trouble viewing folders during batch upload (worked fine before upgrade)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 07:06:31 am »

Forget my last post (I would have deleted it but I don't see a way to do that). I just noticed that the default for 1.4.2 for batch add must be Browsable interface on vs off possibly for the previous version.  It's working now once I turned it off.  I searched this issue and I guess it's a server related issue.

I'm pretty new to Coppermine and just installed version 1.3.5 a week or so ago.  I did not have a problem with Coppermine finding my folders below \albums\ during batch upload.  However, today I upgraded to the new stable version 1.4.2 and when I try to perform a batch upload I get the message saying there are no folders inside the "albums" folder yet.  This ofcourse is not true as I already have two albums up and running (that are working fine) which are using pictures from 2 different folders I created below the "albums" folder (not inside userpics folder ofcourse).  Permissions for my folders below albums are read/writable so I don't believe there is an issue there.  I searched the message board and the closest post I found was http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24115.0.  The response to that similar issue seemed to be that an album was created to begin with but that doesn't seem to be the case with me.

If anyone can help that would be great.  I really am against downgrading back to 1.3.5 as I would really like to use all the new features of 1.4.2.

Thanks in advance,
Kamal

whmeeske

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • WHMEESKE.NL
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 12:47:51 pm »

Forget my last post (I would have deleted it but I don't see a way to do that). I just noticed that the default for 1.4.2 for batch add must be Browsable interface on vs off possibly for the previous version.  It's working now once I turned it off.  I searched this issue and I guess it's a server related issue.
So if I understand it right, you are now working with the "classic" Coppermine HTTP interface to batch-upload your pictures?

tbird

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 04:44:46 pm »

i am having the same problem with my new install. this is not my first time using coppermine but this is the first time i have ever had this problem.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 04:47:54 pm »

when replying to a thread that is marked as solved you should post some details. A link might be a good start...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.