Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKS to the devs  (Read 211080 times)

bond2u

• Coppermine newbie
CAN'T FIND THE CORRECT VENUE TO POST THIS--SO HERE WILL DO
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 05:27:44 am »

All of you at Coppermine - YOU ROCK!!!!

In one day I installed Coppermine 1.4.5 to my home based server (MS WinNT4.0, IIS4.0, PHP5.0 and MySQL5.0 with a $10.00 Goodwill computer), I'm at http://pirateweb.homeip.net/cpg145/index.php

The installation was FLAWLESS

I had only one problem during the operations and that was BATCH UPLOAD whereas I made all the necessary folders, but they didn't SHOW during the batch upload selection...UNTIL I changed the Browsable interface (recommended) to NO.

You guys have developed a VERY EXCELLENT product for everyone...it's smooth, clean, efficient.  Your support board here, which I've read just about all the posts, is extremely helpful, courteous, knowledgeable (gets the job done).

So all of you who are having issues...just remember - ONE THING AT A TIME, you'll get this working...it's a GREAT PRODUCT by SOME REALLY DEVOTED PEOPLE!!!

julala

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • Smileonthetiles
Re: THANKS to the devs
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 06:07:57 pm »

Can't believe I haven't posted in here yet!  :-[

Huge thanks for a super product.  I spent many hours looking for the best gallery script available, OS or otherwise, and found it here in coppermine.

I have been using it since October and have a gallery with over 50,000 piccies and over 20,000 members.  It's a busy, busy site and coppermine has stood up to the job and generally exceeded my expectations and needs.

The dev team have been wholely supportive, helpful and patient.

Response time has been amazing and I know I wouldn't receive support like this with a proprietary product.

You guys rock.  Thank you.

Dr Preacox

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Is the Matrix...
    • Dynamic Creations
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 06:45:49 pm »

cant type much with a broken wrist but ... thank you soo much, you'v helped me out a lot ;D
My Mods:
Making Memberlist Public - VIEW
Different Way of Displaying Categories - VIEW
Coming Soon - Automated Sub Domains -MOD

udgang99

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2006, 09:30:56 am »

Hey guys -
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know what a fantastic job you are doing! I stated using CPG just this week (and tried implementing the SMF yesterday), and yes, I have had a lot (A LOT) of problems, but it seems like you guys have been there RIGHT AWAY to help out (!!!) - I don't know of many other places where support is that good and dedicated. -The problems I have experienced have basically been about me not being able to find the right place in the manual, but then you guys have a link ready in two seconds ... Thank you for that!!!

CPG is not just a fantastic piece of software (that has really changed my way of looking at online gallery - I see ALL different kind of potentials in this now), the site is run  by a great and dedicated group!!!

Thank you all    (- and see you in the support-threads ...  ;) )

Kurt21

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 07:42:12 pm »

In one word: thanks!!!  :-*

quinnk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2006, 04:05:00 am »

I originally installed Coppermine via Fantastico, and was suprised to find that it's extremely easy to customize - easier than phpBB, which I also use extensively.  Decided to bridge the two, and figured I'd upgrade Coppermine before doing so - easiest install I've ever done!  I did lose my custom theme in the process, but that's my fault.  Shouldn't be too hard to create again.

Awesome job, devs!

ArielTM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2006, 09:27:34 pm »

Thank you all for this great prog

I've searched the web for a lot of time for a good gallery script in hot-scripts etc. till I found this...

It is PERFECT because of its flexibility and it fits evertone...

Thanks

THE London Mom

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 05:40:52 am »

I came here to the forums to specifically say THANK YOU!!! I just installed it the other night and had NO problems (I didn't even do a live demo!). I followed the instructions which were actually written properly for someone like me! And so far I'm impressed with the FAQ which looks like it gives detailed instructions for 'users'!!  ;D

Now all I need to do is figure out the email settings (blank doesn't seem to be working) and then I can "Bridge" it to my Forums!!  :D

I'm very excited that I found this great Gallery program!!  ;D

artisticlight

• Coppermine newbie
Thank You!
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 06:14:44 pm »

This may not be proper BB etiquette, but I wanted to give a sincere word of thanks to all of the developers and supporters of this product. I downloaded it a couple days ago and haven't been able to sleep since. I have been installing, configuring, uploading photos, and enjoying the powerful features. It is a wonderful product. The board is full of great information and admins/developers are special people. Thank you for this!

rollie

• Coppermine newbie
Bravo!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2006, 02:06:42 pm »

A day ago I didn't even have a website.  Today, I have a website and using only the documentation provided by the project I have installed and configured Coppermine.

Bravo!

What a fantastic and feature rich application you guys have developed!  Previously, I had been trialing smugmug and whilst they certainly have some nice features/templates that are yet to be replicated here - in general they do not even compare to the power and flexibility of Coppermine.  Additionally, Coppermine seems to be virtually bug free by comparison - it's all working fantastically out of the box.

Well done guys and keep up the great work.

Thank you.

solarstone

• Coppermine newbie
Thanks alot for coppermine gallery!!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 10:22:22 pm »

Just saying thanks for the really nice gallery you guys n girls have made!!
and hello to all on the support team :)

;D

CD69

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 10:01:35 pm »

I'd like to thank the support team here for all the assistance they provided over the past serveral days.

GauGau and Stramm, sorry for posting the debug, I edited the posts.

It's a great product and an outstanding group supporting it.

Thanks again!

rostros

• Coppermine novice
Special Thanks to the Dev Team at SF Coppermine
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2006, 05:17:11 pm »

Just installed the latest version, and it is looking very nice. It looks like there has been some serious hard work put into this project, many thanks to everyone who has worked on this project. You guys are true code .php code guru's.

miao

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 09:13:46 am »

I like Coppermine.
Thanks

hebmar

• Coppermine newbie
I am new
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 03:27:08 am »

Hi,

I am a new user who is trying to build a professional make-up artist web gallery using coppermine.  After intalling and programming for days (I am not finish yet) I was look for a way to create an automatic personnal gallery so the user can upload the photos without have to worry to create the album himself.

After searching for 2 two days in this board (yes 2 days) I found the way.

The answer was here :

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=35121.0

there is a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much.

olesk

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 01:06:02 pm »

I'd just like to add to this - Coppermine is really wonderful! It's the best picture gallery out there, and the fact it's for free is almost incredible. Keep up the good work guys, we really do appreciate your efforts!  :)

h4nh4n

• Translator
  • Coppermine novice
  • God loves you!
    • Indonesian Actress
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 03:56:41 pm »

Thank you to the devs for all your contributions! I'm one of million (hyper :D) customers that happy with the scripts.
Secondly for the great and friendly supports here! I always get my answers in the seconds! Keep up the good work....!
I always recommend Coppermine to my friends as the best of the best photo gallery scripts!

Yours sincerely,

Johan Ng
Artis Indonesia - Albums of Indonesian Actresses
Johan Ng - Personal Website

tamirfi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2006, 12:05:45 pm »

thank you all for this project,
i hope he will grow more :)

jrminardi

• Coppermine newbie
  • Catamaran Sailors
    • H²O Sensations
To Coppermine Devs
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2006, 01:35:00 pm »

Thank you very much for the work you have done with Coppermine Gallery.

I enjoy it every days and like it very much (even if sometime I have difficulties...)

this is a great gallery.
Thanks,
Jean-Richard Minardi
http://www.h2o-sensations.com/galleryh2o/index.php

SonSahne

• Coppermine newbie
    • aşk
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 01:58:38 pm »

i like and i love coppermine. and sweet forums. 

thank you very much  :-*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.