Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Template Error: Failed to find block 'album_cell'  (Read 3707 times)

pbaddock

• Coppermine newbie
Template Error: Failed to find block 'album_cell'
« on: December 13, 2003, 12:56:31 am »

When I click on the name of the Category which I've created in my recently installed Coppermine for Nuke 1.2.0 (installed on Nuke 6.5) page, I get the error:

Template error
Failed to find block 'album_cell'(#(<!-- BEGIN album_cell -->)(.*?)(<!-- END album_cell -->)#s) in :

...but with nothing further on it.  To clarify, the URL which takes me to the screen with this error is :

<mybaseURL>/modules.php?name=coppermine&cat=2

I have only created a single category, a single album with a couple of photos in there.  I'll logged in as nuke admin(god) while getting this error.  All other coppermine features appear to be working fine.

I've searched and sifted through a number of similar posts...but I can't find anything with this error exactly.  I'm new to coppermine so may not have set something up right?

Any assistance or pointers to a post containing the solution (?) would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Phil

pbaddock

• Coppermine newbie
correction 1.2.1
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 02:30:04 am »

ooops - I should mention I got the version wrong in the original post...I'm actually running the 1.2.1 new version.  (not an upgrade - I did a fresh install).
Cheers
Phil

pbaddock

• Coppermine newbie
theme
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 09:27:27 am »

I'm running the "default" theme - checked the dB name / value pairs to confirm.
Cheers
Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.