Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vbulletin theme for 1.4  (Read 6572 times)

shiftsrl

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Apple Reseller
Vbulletin theme for 1.4
« on: November 26, 2005, 03:51:46 pm »

I'm using the vbulletin theme in my 1.3 and now I would like to upgrade to 1.4 but I'm not able to make all the necessary modifications to this theme to make it work with 1.4 so I'm asking myself if GauGau (vbulletin theme creator) will modify this theme to make it compatible with 1.4...

Many thanks  ;)
Shift Srl
 *Link Removed*

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Vbulletin theme for 1.4
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 11:16:49 am »

I'm not the creator of this theme. What makes you think I am? Why can't you do the needed changes according to the docs: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/theme/index.html

shiftsrl

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Apple Reseller
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 07:03:21 pm »

I don't remember where I've seen this theme but I remember that below there was your name so I thought you were the author. I'm not able to modify this theme by myself. I don't understand all the modification in theme.php, sorry  :-[
Shift Srl
 *Link Removed*

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2005, 08:48:36 am »

then you'll have to wait untill someone volunteers to do the job. If you need it badly, hire someone to do this for you. The dev team is currently busy with more important things, we can't/won't port all cpg1.3.x themes to cpg1.4.x themes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.