Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: delete pictures  (Read 3085 times)

krayzie

• Coppermine newbie
delete pictures
« on: November 26, 2005, 01:03:04 pm »

hi ..i`m usign cpg 1.3.5 for couple of months on a free hosting and i have 185 MB as space ... now the space si 89 % used with pictures from cpg, and i`m want to know how can i delete pictures old or maybe is a mod that delete pictures where comment are very old .. all yhe pictures from the gallery are uploaded by members din Users gallery . .. if is another method to free some space that u know pls tell me ..

COS@RIN

• Coppermine novice
    • Cosarin Internet
Re: delete pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 02:09:57 pm »

As the Administrator of the gallery you have the permissions to delete any images from any User account.

you could simply provide some text on your main page advising your Users that images will be deleted once they reach a certain age, or when comments reach a certain age.

You would then simply Log in a the Administrator and delete the images as you have advised.

COS@RIN

krayzie

• Coppermine newbie
Re: delete pictures
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 02:19:01 pm »

ok thanx for the ideea, but another method to delete more pictures at one time ? is it ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.