Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: user group  (Read 5402 times)

carlo1

• Coppermine novice
user group
« on: November 25, 2005, 06:53:40 pm »

how can i set users to special groups. i made the new groups in the board admin site, after this i see the new group in coppermine,i go to the user page and now? all new users have status registered how can i change this? this is importend for me, not all people should see all pictures.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: user group
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 07:38:48 pm »

when using a bridge, all user management is handled by your bbs app. This means that you'll have to use the controls in your bbs app to make individual users members of particular groups. When bridged, there's no control within coppermine that let's you determine what group a user is in.
There are bbs apps that allow membership in multiple groups, while others don't have this feature. Depending on the bbs app and the resulting bridge file that is used, additional group memberships will be taken into account or not.
For details, read the sticky thread on this sub-board and post the needed information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.