Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove Ecards  (Read 6648 times)

Phantek

• Coppermine newbie
Remove Ecards
« on: November 25, 2005, 06:10:42 am »

I want to remove the ecard option.  I have previously done this with past versions.  Before, I followed the instructions indicated in the FAQ section and it worked just fine.  But it seems to be done in a new way this time.  Anyone able to tell me how to disable this feature?

*UPDATE*  My apologies, I just found that you can disable it in the Group permissions section.  I'm glad of this improvement.  I guess this post will serve to answer anyone else who asks before they look.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2005, 06:43:27 am by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Remove Ecards
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2005, 08:52:22 am »

The ecard option has always been in the groups page, in all previous versions as well as the new one  ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Remove Ecards
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2005, 07:28:40 pm »

Phantek by PM:
Quote from: Phantek
Just in relation to my post about ecards at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=24079.0

I didn't know that was an available option in previous versions because when I read the FAQ, it told me to go in and edit my theme.php file to disable ecards instead of telling me to disable group permissions.  Just as a recommendation, I think that it would be helpful to change the answer to the question at http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm#removeFeature in the FAQ.  This is especially true because it appears that the theme.php file in the newest version of cpg is changed completely, and thus the response in the FAQ is no longer relevant or helpful.

Thanks!
Thanks for pointing this out - you're right that the FAQ needs to be reviewed. Please don't send PMs to devs unless they ask you to in the future.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.