Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: looking for a template..Pocket or mini  (Read 5331 times)

jwill

• Coppermine newbie
looking for a template..Pocket or mini
« on: November 24, 2005, 05:24:34 pm »

Hey i don't know if this is the right place to post this. But a while a go i downloaded a pocket or mini theme from the board. I never used it as i was unfamiliar with the whole coppermine thingy, but i have since become a tiny bit more knowledgable. I would like to install it, not necessarily to use, maybe, but to just take a look at it to see if it can be used for the purpose i want it to.

Anyways, the theme was like a mini version or pocket like version, pretty small. I looked through this forum and even did a search for mini and pocket, but i couldn't find it. I was hoping someone could lead me into the right direction of where i could dowload it again, i have lost zip file. I know i got it from here, can't remember who provided it, i think it was a mod or admin, don't believe it was a regular poster, though i could be wrong, i also remember them saying it didn't come with any support. IF anyone knows what i'm talking about, could you please direct to the right place to download it and if someone has it could you possible supply it to me.

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 06:28:30 pm by jwill »

Nibbler

Re: looking for a theme..Pocket or mini
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 05:35:32 pm »

Find out what theme it is using the demo at http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg13x/ then grab it from the downloads page.

jwill

• Coppermine newbie
Re: looking for a template...Pocket or mini
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2005, 05:49:11 pm »

Thanks for your help nibbler, but i think i may have used the wrong word in theme. I think the correct term should've been template. I mean from what i remember the  zip file came with the classic theme i believe minus a few things possibly, but the configuration or whatever of it was mini and small, I don't know the dimensions maybe 200 by 300 or something like that and it was a zipped file with the classic looking theme already attached.

Anyone know what i'm talking about..

« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 06:00:15 pm by jwill »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: looking for a template..Pocket or mini
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 07:14:07 pm »

"theme", "template" or "skin" are just synonyms in this case - the "official" coppermine terminology talks of "themes". Do as Nibbler suggested: all themes that we know off are available on the demo page for previewing and then in the download section to actually get them. If what you're looking for doesn't exist on the demo preview, then we don't have it. You'll have to come up with your cutom theme then. Get the theme that comes closest to what you want and modify it accordingly. For details, post what you want removed from coppermine - maybe it's just a feature that you're trying to get rid off that can be toggled with a config switch.

jwill

• Coppermine newbie
Re: looking for a template..Pocket or mini
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2005, 07:29:54 pm »

thanks for your help. It was a template or whatever you want to call it  that was attached to someones posts. I assume they had already tinkered with it and offered it on the forum.  I couldn't find what it was i was looking for at the one place you both suggested. I know what i've read here and i know i couldn't tinker with template without majorally screwing it up, i wouldn't know where start...lol. Thanks..

maybe someone has the zip file that i'm talking about and could send it to me. I had it once but deleted it when i thought i couldn't use it anymore..idiot...

IF anyone else knows the post in which it was being offered, could direct me to it..it may not exist right..oh well and/or if someone actually has the file, if you could send it to me that would be great.

Thanks for your time though. Hopefully i'm not out of luck yet..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.