Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help I changed my album list and I forgot how I did it !  (Read 3564 times)

3rdde

• Coppermine newbie
Help I changed my album list and I forgot how I did it !
« on: November 22, 2005, 08:18:00 pm »

I modified the way my album lists display so that album thumbnails do not show in the category list.
But then I realized that the albums arent displaying at all....so I need to change it back.

basically I have the category list....then you click a category and it takes you to a sub category, and then to the albums.
problem is the albums are not displaying.

Originally I set the albums to not display because I didnt want albums showing in the category list.
but I didnt realize that the albums were not showing even in the specific album lists (does that make sense)
so I need to change it back, but I dont remember what file or what command line it was in..can some one help me ??????

thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Help I changed my album list and I forgot how I did it !
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 07:51:02 am »

*Switching to clairvoyant mode* - http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg13x/docs/index.htm#changing - *Clairvoyant mode off*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.