Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album within an Album  (Read 2827 times)

natrlhy

• Coppermine regular visitor
Album within an Album
« on: December 01, 2005, 12:56:30 am »

Sorry, just found this topic after posting below:  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=17639.0

For the Member Galleries (or any for that matter.  I know the main page has Catagories.) it would be nice to see the ablility to create an Album within an Album.

For example,

If I have created an album in My Gallery called Rides, I would also like to have the ablility to create a sub-album within that Rides album called Cars. Within that same Rides album, I would also like to be able to create an album called Bikes.

It would basically look like this:

Member Galleries
                                                                                            |
                                                                                   membername
                                                                                            |
                                                                                        Albums
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                           Friends  -  Food  - Rides
                                                                                                       |
                                                                                                 Cars   Bikes

Hope this makes sense.  Otherwise, right now I either have to create a Rides Album that contains cars, bikes, trucks, etc contained in the same album.  I'm not sure if others are desiring this either.

Just a suggestion/addtion.

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Album within an Album
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 06:19:32 am »

has been requested many times before, and is being considered for the future, as we have said in other requests that ask for the same thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.