Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help moving a custom mod to new server.  (Read 3615 times)

jeremed

• Coppermine novice
Need help moving a custom mod to new server.
« on: November 20, 2005, 02:39:27 am »

*My site is an adult site*, but there is no content loaded yet.

I had a mod made for me. It works awesome and saves a ton of time. I have moved it to a new server, but the thumbnails do not display in the batch add area. The images are still processed fine, but it irkes me that the thumbnails don't show. I have attached an image that illustrates the problem. I assume that there is a setting in one of the files I copied that is server or installation specific, but I cannot locate it.

I would like to have this fixed.

I need another mod as well. I will have some folders on the server which have up to 10 images each inside. I need to have these images automatically joined, have the joined image moved up one folder and then have the source files and folders deleted.

The image below illustrates what I need done. The "Single images" folder will contain multiple images. I need all the images in each of these folders joined together and moved up one folder to the Album folders. Then the Single images folders should be deleted.

This could be set up as a cron job to run once a day.

Album folder
|---- Single images
|---- Single images

Album folder 2
|---- Single images
|---- Single images

If anyone can perform either or both of these tasks, please let me know how much it might cost. I can be found on AIM as jeremedavid or just replied to here on the forum.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 07:40:34 am by GauGau »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.