Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Features--To The Next Coppermine  (Read 3100 times)

ZakRhino

• Coppermine regular visitor
Features--To The Next Coppermine
« on: November 20, 2005, 11:47:42 am »

Hello everybody I would like to put forth some features that I found that would improve the overall interface of the program. Some of these have may been suggented but from what I read added more then what the bottom line is. So here I go!.
1. Let the admin sort the files in the album manger window more.
2. Show user album on the main page and not just the admin albums
3. The anycontent make a box in a control panel so that the admin can just type in what they need to change the text and not download the file change the code then upload it. This will address the issues of the people who don't know HTML or PHP.
4. The admin buttom is offering confuse of being the real admin of the gallery and not there own gallery. I would suggent using something else then admin, I'm not sure what tho. It may help lessing the confusing on the users.
5. Would it be possible if I can help to try to put these help or FAQ pages in a more laymens terms so the gernal normal people who don't understand stuff can understand it? I fully understand the FAQ and code myself but I'm not a deep coder I, I rate myself as middle level.
Well thanks for your time and hope this will help somewhat.
Be Well.

Nibbler

Re: Features--To The Next Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 02:28:04 pm »

Please stick to one issue per thread, like everywhere on this board. Some of these are already done, and there is a thread open for documentation improvements here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.