Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I (admin) can add pics to any gallery, users can only add to personal gallery  (Read 6612 times)

jacksonpt

• Coppermine novice

Not sure if this is a permissions thing or not, but it sounds like it.  I'm an admin, and thus, I'm in the administrator group.  I can upload pics and post them to any gallery I want (my personal gallery or any of 4 "general" galleries).  Regular users (in a group called "club members") can only post pics to their personal gallery.

is that a permissions thing?  is it based on the group, or the gallery?  If I go into admin mode and click the groups button, the permissions for Administrators is exactly the same as the permissions for club members.  What am I missing?

galleries at: www.cycle-cny.com/phpbb/Coppermine

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 03:26:22 am by TranzNDance »

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict

Did you read the manual? Link available at the top of this page.

jacksonpt

• Coppermine novice

Yes, several times actually.  Section 4.8 seems to address my problem, however when I click into the categories section, I don't have an option to set permissions.

jacksonpt

• Coppermine novice

Ah, ok... I found it.  Properties were under album list, not the categories or album buttons.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.