Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: template.html file lost! Help?!  (Read 5259 times)

thelynnied

• Coppermine novice
template.html file lost! Help?!
« on: November 16, 2005, 09:59:04 pm »

Okay... I made my own theme 2 days ago and finally got it working... today I changed a couple of the colors on it and then re-uploaded the style.css and template.html files. Well, FTP program couldnt upload it and said:
550-Quota exceeded: template.html won't be saved
550 76474 Kbytes used (114%) - authorized: 66560 Kb

So instead of just leaving my template.html the way it was, it deleted it. And now I can't change the theme, because when I go to my gallery it just says "Coppermine error! Can't load template.html file!"
So now my gallery doesn't work. I don't know what to do. I'm not sure if the problem is with my website... from what I gathered I was using too much space (114% instead of 100%) but my file isn't even that big and all I did was change 2 colors... and it worked fine 2 days ago. Maybe the problem was with the FTP server and it will work again later? I don't know. Is there anything I can do to fix it, or at least change the theme so my gallery at least works?? It also did this to the style.css file and said the exact same error, but it seems like the template file is the only one that's extremely important for the gallery to at least function.. and to change the config.

Anything I can do??
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 11:28:53 pm by GauGau »

Nibbler

Re: template.html file lost! Help?!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 10:03:33 pm »

Overide the theme by going to http://yourcoppermineurl/index.php?theme=classic or some other theme that works and go into config to change the theme permanently.

thelynnied

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 10:06:30 pm »

Thank you!  ;D

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 11:19:50 pm »

550-Quota exceeded: template.html won't be saved
550 76474 Kbytes used (114%) - authorized: 66560 Kb

?? How big is your modified template? What I see in this error message is something over 75MB!!   which can't be right.  Or maybe, those numbers are for your entire site.  In which case, you need to delete unnecessary files and/or get more space.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

thelynnied

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 04:07:01 am »

The file itself was only something like 4.75 KB... I'm not sure if thats exactly right because I'm on a different computer. Maybe 75 MB is the whole site.. I dunno? But it still lets me add pictures to it, so I'm not sure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.