Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Specific theme coding question  (Read 3821 times)

thelynnied

• Coppermine novice
Specific theme coding question
« on: November 15, 2005, 05:12:35 am »

I finally figured out how to make my own theme!!  ;D But I messed up a couple of the colors... no big deal really, just little nitpicky things I'd like switched. I just can't figure out which ones they are.  ??? I'm using the theme vbulletin and somewhere along the way I lost my border color, the film strip, and I'd like to switch one of the header and background colors... this probably doesnt make sense right now since you can't see it.. but if someone thinks they can help, please let me know and I will send you the link to my gallery so you can see what I mean!! thanks in advance!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:56:51 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Specific theme coding question
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 07:57:57 am »

why don't you just post the link publicly? Use a tool like the "Web developer tool bar" (Firefox) or the "Web accessibility Toolbar" (IE), see http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=11903.msg87435#msg87435

thelynnied

• Coppermine novice
Re: Specific theme coding question
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 06:13:11 pm »

I could post it publically, but it's a personal album so I'd prefer not to but I can...
I will check out the link you gave though, thanks  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.