Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Safari doesn't show main gallery album index correctly  (Read 3865 times)

owenb

• Coppermine novice
Safari doesn't show main gallery album index correctly
« on: November 13, 2005, 01:59:29 am »

Hi,

While messing with the front page of the Mac_ox_x theme I noticed that when I opened it in Safari, empty albums that have the default 'empty album' thumbnail (which is smaller than the thumbs for full albums) are represented wrongly.

The icon drifts to the top of the particular cell, and the empty space at the bottom of the cell, instead of being filled with white, is a grey 'hole'. Also, as I have 5 test albums and have the main page set to 2 columns of album thumbs, the 6th, empty space, is a big grey hole.

I thought maybe I'd done some damage to code somewhere so I reverted to original, untouched theme files and reloaded my test albums again - same problem in Safari. Firefox and IE show them fine however.

I tried a few different themes and noticed the same thing in the IGames theme, although not, for example, in the WaterDrop theme.

Furthermore, it seems that in Safari the smaller thumbnails for the empty albums always drift to the top, but in Firefox and IE they are set in the centre of each cell, as they should be.

What gives?

Owen

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Safari doesn't show main gallery album index correctly
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 07:13:33 am »

can't tell for sure, as I don't have a mac. Possibly related to improper, non-standards compliant html output in cpg1.3.x. Will hopefully be fixed in cpg1.4.x. Not sure what to recommend to solve this particular case. Maybe you could create your own "empty album" thumbnail that has the dimensions needed and replace the one that comes with coppermine.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.