Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Duplicate of same info on Album List page  (Read 2866 times)

mebashaf

• Coppermine newbie
Duplicate of same info on Album List page
« on: November 08, 2005, 04:18:42 am »

On the main page of the photo gallery, located at http://www.beaconlodge.com/Coppermine, you'll see two instances of the line, "43 files in 2 albums with 0 comments viewed 4987 times" at the top of the main gallery table.  I know how to go into english.php and edit what that line says, but both instances of the line point to 'stat3' so if I change or delete the contents of 'stat3', it changes or deletes both instances.  Where is the code to change one of the lines to either stat1 or stat2 so I can make one of the lines say something else??  I hope I explained that well enough.

Thanks
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 08:11:47 am by GauGau »

mebashaf

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Duplicate of same info on Album List page
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 04:39:42 am »

Before you give me a link to the existing post on this issue,which I've already read, I do not have duplicate placeholders in my theme.php file.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

mebashaf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 05:05:00 am »

Aaah, I was able to fix it.  I had backed up my old 1.1 version of theme.php when I upgraded to 1.3.  I uploaded the old file into the water-drop theme folder.  I guess Coppermine 1.3 doesn't like my old theme.php file and once I overwrote it with the new one, that did it.

Maybe someone else will see this who may have made the same mistake.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 08:12:59 am »

thanks for returning and posting your fix for the possible benefit of others. I wish there were more users like you who understand the prupose of having a support board.

Joachim
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.