Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: redirect problem  (Read 3855 times)

xn85turbo

• Coppermine newbie
redirect problem
« on: November 07, 2005, 03:46:33 am »

I have invision board 2.0.3 installed thought 2.1.3 is out and I can upgrade if I wanted. I want to use bridged with coppermine and I have used the wizard in 1.4 with ibp 2.0.3 and it directs me to my forum login but once I login it does not direct me back. Any ideas?

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 04:26:54 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: redirect problem
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 04:26:40 am »

It's not supposed to redirect you back after login. Some forums support such redirection but others do not.

xn85turbo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 04:56:29 am »

well if it is not supposed to redirect you back then when I click back it shows me as not logged in any idea? Maybe I am missing how it is supposed to work then.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 04:58:14 am »

1.4 is unsupported beta software. If you need support in using Coppermine you should be running 1.3.

xn85turbo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 05:23:20 am »

well I tried the 1.3.5 with 2.0.3 and after wasting an intire day decided to scrap it because it jsut doesn't work. I even tried the unsupported hack with qa different login.php and bridge file. You can check the mod forum and the integration forum to see that it just doesn't work. Maybe its because I am not using two year old forum software just out of date by 9 months. or maybe because I am not using 1.3.1 but instead trying to use 1.3.5 who knows but the bottom line is after carefully reading dozens of posts it just doesn't work! MAD hell no I am FURIOUS for wasting my day with this. Now I can say I like your app but man it just can't be this hard for something so simple.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.