Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: profile system  (Read 2939 times)

MavricK

• Coppermine novice
    • MavricK Net Designs
profile system
« on: November 05, 2005, 11:18:48 am »

I think a profile system where the users profile can have a main image of themself or whatever they choose... thats approved, so they have a profile of them, plus images that they have uploaded into whatever album below in a box below their information and what not, sort of like a mini Myspace.com feature... This way its more interactive with users and what not? Being able to directly comment onto the users profile as well. And of course a PM messaging feature! This gets rid of the need for integration with other software, make coppermine gallery dominate so its a full blown Gallery/profile system/PM messaging/Disccuson board!? I'd payyyy for that!  8)

my site is www.thebeerrun.com/gallery    , directly to the gallery. Hey its page one on yahoo for "wild college parties" !! hahha

Thanks, Franky

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: profile system
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 11:32:48 am »

I think all the points you mention has allready been worked out on this forum.. except the give comment on profile function
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.