Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crashes PHP  (Read 3240 times)

CPG_User

• Coppermine newbie
Crashes PHP
« on: November 05, 2005, 10:54:37 pm »

Hi,
I have have installed coppermine 1.3 (latest prod) and works fine but from time to time (with ramdom user browsing of the site) it crashes my PHP  ???.

Have any of you experineced this problem? Do you know how to fix this?

Would apprciate any help in this matter.

Thank you

Nibbler

Re: Crashes PHP
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 10:58:34 pm »

There's no known issue this severe with Coppermine, it's probably an issue with your server setup.

CPG_User

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 12:01:09 am »

Believe me, it does although I cannot attribute it to coppermine but is only when interfacing to PHP from coppermine as I have other php apps which have never caused this to happen  :(.

Thanks for your help anyway. I'll research a bit more under PHP for this problem.

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 01:49:23 am »

There's no known issue this severe with Coppermine, it's probably an issue with your server setup.

Sounds like a server setup to me too, are you self hosted / localserver ?

Further perhaps its a good idea if it hangs to go to your phpmyadmin or other programm and look at the currently running processes.

Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.