Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: eyeball theme and header edits  (Read 2864 times)

Chickenkicker

• Coppermine newbie
eyeball theme and header edits
« on: November 05, 2005, 02:24:02 pm »

I want to add an edit to the top of the page in the eyeball theme, like the one I added to the classic theme..
The additon would be a link to the homepage and one back to the main forum.. This worked fine in the classic theme.
I attempted to edit the template.html for eyeball with no results, so I have narrowed it down to a *.php file where the
editing must be done.. The eyeball theme is considerably different than the classic, but will check the /eyeball/theme.php to see if this will work.
Not sure if this will do the trick.. A little more difficult than expected..

Can anyone tell me which *.php file will need to be edited to achieve this in the eyeball theme.. and maybe show the code placement?
I assume it is the theme.php but not sure...

Any help would be nice..

http://stvsweet.com/photos/

Sorry, I noticed after I posted this is in the wrong area, should be themes... ooops..
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 04:52:06 pm by Nibbler »

Chickenkicker

• Coppermine newbie
Re: eyeball theme and header edits
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 03:14:58 pm »

I have found it to be the template.html not the theme.php file. After a few attempts, making things look wiggy.. I restored the old template.html to repair my feeble attempts at this edit, but I'm close..

My problem is that the classic theme has an overall_header.php file - But the eyeball theme does not.. Can this be done then with this style?

To answer my own question yes!!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 04:39:09 pm by Chickenkicker »

Chickenkicker

• Coppermine newbie
Re: eyeball theme and header edits
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 04:37:04 pm »

I got it solved... Seems that it was not as hard as I thought it was supposed to be, I just inserted a new table at the top and edited the info and walla!!
This post can be deleted if need be...

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.