Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WAITING-ROOM and judge  (Read 4631 times)

pgrzegorc

• Coppermine novice
WAITING-ROOM and judge
« on: November 03, 2005, 09:10:22 am »

I wolud like  to know so much IF COPPERMINE has a feature which can me to judge picture which will be upload and waiting in waiting-room for verdict (if finally image can be in the gallery or not) ???

Beacause I want to give access a few people to upload to my gallery and after upload jury ( I and additionaly 2 person) will be judge each image if this image is good for gallery or not means delete image

Regards,
Pawel

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: WAITING-ROOM and judge
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 09:12:50 am »

yes, this is called "upload approval". You can set it per group on coppermine's groups page, see http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg13x/docs/index.htm#group_cp

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 09:14:31 am »

don't double-post nor cross-post. I deleted your other, identical posting that you made in another sub-board.

pgrzegorc

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 12:31:01 pm »

don't double-post nor cross-post. I deleted your other, identical posting that you made in another sub-board.

Sorry :-(

Thanks for quickly renspose :-)

pgrzegorc

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 12:43:51 pm »

yes, this is called "upload approval". You can set it per group on coppermine's groups page, see http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg13x/docs/index.htm#group_cp

Dear Support,

I would like to caryy out approval images to the my gallery NOT as I ( admin) alone can access to take approval but I would like to have a jury ( about 5 person) which will be responsible for getting approval for images to the gallery,

How to do this???
What do you recommended me???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 04:45:40 pm »

such a feature doesn't exist - only admins can approve/disapprove. There's no moderator feature available yet (although it has been requested often already).

xplicit

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 07:33:26 pm »

Moderator functions, well this would include a lot of files to be edited, perhaps if I have the time and I'm borred I will take a look at it, but this will be after the release of 1.4 (don't want to invest time in the older 1.3x series)

Till now there's no such function, only way would be to give the people admin rights, but well that's surely not recommended
Don't ask me: Can you do this .... or Give me that...or I need Quick help in PM's. I'm not Santaclaus so post your questions on the board so it will be in the benefit for everyone.

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 08:46:17 pm »

Till now there's no such function, only way would be to give the people admin rights, but well that's surely not recommended
Yup. We've seen several instances of good friends gone bad and sabotaging galleries so it's not recommended to give others admin access.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.