Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Advanced statictics mod  (Read 3315 times)

MerNion

• Coppermine newbie
Advanced statictics mod
« on: November 03, 2005, 10:33:37 pm »

Hello,

i did a quick search but found no results... So here is what i want to do.. If there is a mod or anything in the board that i haven't seen please point me to it.

I want to display some advances stats for coppermine photo gallery. For example: Thumbnail/fullsize Images views per day/week/month/year, uploads per day/week/etc/, users registrations per day/etc... then it would be easy enough to add those in graphs and be more easily read.
Any ideas?

Nibbler

Re: Advanced statictics mod
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 11:20:18 pm »

There is no logging of the time or type of views, you'd need to actively log that. You can produce stats of the rest ok. I don't know of any existing mod that does this.

MerNion

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Advanced statictics mod
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 11:41:24 pm »

yes i know that.. i was thinking of modifing the viewimage.php page to add a function to catch the hits and record the date/time on the db and then use this data to make the graph...

what i did for now is to find on of the free statistics/counter providers and add an invisible image on the page and use their service to display the hits on displayimage.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.