Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Editing uploaded images and thumbnails?  (Read 2580 times)

Jamie Lee

• Coppermine newbie
Editing uploaded images and thumbnails?
« on: November 02, 2005, 03:35:49 pm »

Hi, is there some way that I can alter an image and/or thumbnail after it's been uploaded? Say I uploaded an image then later made a small change to it and want to put up the new version, as it stands now I'd have to reupload an entirely new image then delete the old one. And if I upload something and it's thumbnail is too large well then I seem to be pretty much stuck with it unless I remove the image entirely.

It's a personal-use gallery, so I'm the only one with access to it. I've tried just reuploading directly through FTP, but there's two problems with that. One, I keep getting a "550 [file]: Permission denied" error that I can't seem to figure out how to get rid of, and also there's well over a thousand images (two thousand counting thumbnail files), so waiting for FTP to load the folder takes forever.

Nibbler

Re: Editing uploaded images and thumbnails?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 04:02:44 pm »

There is a plugin available for 1.4 that will allow you to do this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.