Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast  (Read 4527 times)

pixgirl

• Coppermine newbie
Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast
« on: November 01, 2005, 02:50:02 pm »

I am having trouble logging in to admin mode to review users and approve uploads.  This is actually critical in nature -- I am administering a site that has legal ramifications and a person has posted an image that may be related to a crime!  Stupid me can't access the %$^% information... I can't figure out what the issue is!

I can log in - it welcomes me as admin - but when I click admin mode - it tells me I am not authorized.  In setting this up - I didn't record the info for login so I am wondering if perhaps I have the password wrong - however - if that were the case it would not be welcoming me in as admin, right? 

I really need someone who is very very familiar with this system to help me -- quick!  I will share more details upon contact...

many thanks!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 04:41:40 pm by TranzNDance »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 02:54:34 pm »

post a link to your site - this sounds like a cookie issue to me. Try using another browser and/or clearing your cache, this might solve the issue you have.

If you urgently need to edit the pic and you can't use coppermine's user interface, use a tool like phpMyAdmin that let's you directly access your database - go to coppermine's pictures table and set the field "approved" to "NO" for the offending image.

pixgirl

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Can't access admin mode - CRITICAL - help needed fast
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 03:17:45 pm »

That helped and got me where I needed to be -- thank you VERY much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.